Antwort: Re: GPGME on win32.

Dr.Stefan.Dalibor at bfa.de Dr.Stefan.Dalibor at bfa.de
Tue Oct 1 15:20:02 CEST 2002

On Wed, Sep 25, 2002 at 13:41, Marcus Brinkmann wrote:

> GPGME was ported to w32 some time ago, but since then a lot of new code was
> added without porting it to w32.

Hm... do you know the last version that used to run under w32?
Werner mentioned you might perhaps resurrect the w32 port... I'm
wondering wether I could use the old version until this happens, and
then upgrade to the current GPGME version (re-implementing a tiny
fraction of GPGME's functionality by myself only for an interim period
feels a bit stupid :).

> We use select in a POSIX environment, but something else in w32 (see
> gpgme/w32-io.c).

GPGME evolution since the w32 port stopped working seems to have been
quite substantial, as 0.3.11 doesn't even include the w32 modules :).

Thanks,
Stefan