faq source in POD format

Thomas Linden tom at izb.net
Fri Oct 11 18:05:02 CEST 2002

Hello GNUPG people,

I converted the faq.raw to faq.pod. It is formatted using
the perl POD format (see: perldoc perlpod). It allows you
to write the FAQ in almost free-text form. Beside it is
possible to create output in various formats from it, i.e.
html, txt, man, sgml and from sgml much more. It's easier
to understand and no external script is required to process
it. 'pod2html' comes with every perl distribution.

If you like it, use it.

kind regards, and thanks for the great software :-)

 - Tom -

--
Thomas Linden <thomas.linden at izb.de>,  I Z B  Informatik-Zentrum
Muenchen-Frankfurt a.M. GmbH & Co.KG, Internet Service Providing