free software

5468696A6D656E thijmen at xs4all.nl
Fri Oct 18 17:51:01 CEST 2002

On Fri, Oct 18, 2002 at 07:30:38AM -0500, Keith Ray wrote:
> On Fri, 18 Oct 2002 11:52:42 +0200, 5468696A6D656E  said:
> GnuPG to almost every major platform used today.  On top of all that, you expect
> them to buy, learn, and maintain project files for other compilers on different
> OS's?
I never said that. Please dont put words in my mounth. Making portable code is
a valid discusion. I never asked of maintainers to use their time to do things
for me. (except for a search and replace, for which i am more than happy to
supply a patch)

> On Win32, I have already ported GnuPG to compile under Microsoft Visual C++
> .NET.  This required very few changes that ANY programmer should easily be able
> to do.  Since the GnuPG developers are working for free, they have a limited
> amount of time they can spend on GnuPG.  Why should the GnuPG team spend time on
> things that developers can do for themselves easily?
Where can i download those changes? I'd like to see how you did the assembly code
of mpi.

Th

--
__Thijmen Klok________