easy email encryption

Jacob Perkins jap1 at users.sourceforge.net
Mon Oct 21 06:47:02 CEST 2002

I have a question that I need answered rather urgently.  Is there a
project or program that exists or is in development that can do the
following: given an email (address + message), retrieves a pgp/gpg key
locally or from a key server (local network or public), then encrypts
and sends the email to that recipient.  This should all happen on
demand, without any user interaction other than sending the message.
Is this what aegypten is trying to accomplish?
Thanks for any input.