gnupg logo for advocacy

Robert Lemmen robertle at semistable.com
Mon Oct 28 17:31:01 CET 2002

hi gnupg folks,

me and some people are currently preparing flyers and other
informational stuff for an opensource conference here in vietnam. we
chose a couple of applications to promote, among them gnupg. now i was
wondering whether any of you guys has a version of the gnupg logo that
is suitable for printing (higher resolution, preferrable postscript)

if not, would you mind if i just use the gnu logo and add something,
let's say an envelope or key?

thanks  robert

ps: could you please cc me? i'm not following the list that close ...