Issue with group of decrypted file

David McDonald david.mcdonald at securitymail.com.au
Tue Sep 3 00:28:03 CEST 2002

Dear all,

Thank you.

Adrian is absolutely correct.

My error entirely.

I did discover and correct it yesterday, but it has taken some time for the
e-mail to come through (to the list).

Again many thanks to those who looked into this issue.

Regards,

Dave McDonald

This e-mail message and any attached files are intended only for the use of
the addressee named above, and contains confidential information. If you are
not the intended recipient, any use, disclosure or copying of this e-mail is
unauthorised.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the
sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete this e-mail from your
computer. We use virus scanning software but exclude all liability for
viruses or similar in any attachment.