Is it possible to build gpgme under MinGW?

Dr.Stefan.Dalibor at bfa.de Dr.Stefan.Dalibor at bfa.de
Fri Sep 6 09:47:49 CEST 2002

Hi,
how unrealistic is it to get gpgme working with MinGW? I know it has
to be at least hard (given all the Unix process control stuff gpgme
does), but as GnuPG itself can be built with MinGW, I'm speculating...

CygWin (under which gpgme runs quite fine) is no option in this case,
as there seems currently absolutely no way to get a CygWin-built DLL
loaded from an MSVC-built binary (and of course we're sitting in the
usual pit, being tied to MSVC for the rest of our stuff :(:(.

Thanks,
Stefan