enabling the ldap keyserver plugin on HP-UX

David Shaw dshaw at jabberwocky.com
Sat Sep 7 16:25:02 CEST 2002

On Fri, Sep 06, 2002 at 11:20:15AM -0700, David Ellement wrote:
> On 020906, at 06:44:31, David Shaw wrote
> > On Wed, Sep 04, 2002 at 09:44:52PM -0700, David Ellement wrote:
> > > So I assume I have a bad compile of one of openssl, openldap, or
> > > gpgkeys_ldap.
> >
> > Intesting.  Let's check OpenLDAP sanity.  What happens if you do:
> >
> >   ldapsearch -h 64.94.85.200 -x -P2 '(pgpkeyid=394D0EC8)'
>
> That appears to work:
>
>     # extended LDIF
>     #
>     # LDAPv2
>     # filter: (pgpkeyid=394D0EC8)
>     # requesting: ALL
>     #

Good, we're narrowing it down.  Let's try gpgkeys_ldap next.  I've
attached a file.  Please run it like this:

 gpgkeys_ldap -o output.txt ldaptest.txt

Let me know what happens, and if anything useful appears in output.txt
or on the console.  Also: what version of OpenLDAP are you using, and
what configure options did you use when you built it?

David

--
   David Shaw  |  dshaw at jabberwocky.com  |  WWW http://www.jabberwocky.com/