gpgme feature requests

Marcus Brinkmann Marcus.Brinkmann at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Thu Sep 12 17:53:01 CEST 2002

On Wed, Sep 11, 2002 at 07:26:31PM -0500, Jacob Perkins wrote:
> Is there a projected date for both key editing and importing a key from
> a keyserver to be implemented (and documented) in gpgme?  If these
> features are not planned, I'd like to request them.

There is an interface for key editing, but it is experimental.  Try it out
and see if it does the job for you.  Importing from a keyserver is not
implemented, and I am not sure if we want that.  Maybe Werner can comment on
it (we have the possibility list external keys, at least for gpgsm, this
seems to be related).

Thanks,
Marcus

--