gpgme decrypt_verify doesn't verify

Jacob Perkins jap1 at users.sourceforge.net
Sun Sep 22 00:50:02 CEST 2002

I've been using decrypt, verify, and decrypt_verify with gpgme, and
decrypt_verify does not seem to successfully verify keys.  First I'll
sign text, then encrypt it.  If I call decrypt, then verify, everything
is fine.  But when I call decrypt_verify, it decrypts the text fine, but
does not verify the signature.  If I call verify right afterwards on the
decrypted text, then the signature is verified fine.  Is this a known
bug, or is it just me?
--
pub  1024D/57DDD9E3 2002-05-24 Jacob (Direct to Home)
<jap1 at rig.dyndns.ws>