decryption in gnupg 1.2.1

MARCOS SOUSA marcosp_belem at ig.com.br
Wed Aug 13 03:08:02 CEST 2003

I am making test of code of files with a computer windows 98 using files of
*. bat to execute commands in the gnupg 1.2.1 to encrypt and to decrypt
files. To codify I didn't have problems, however in the moment of the
decryption, it is necessary to interact in the prompt DOS to supply the
password.  Is it possible that automatic process to turn, sending some
parameter without the interaction with the user to put the password?

Marcos Paulo

Voce quer um iGMail protegido contra vírus e spams?
Clique aqui: http://www.igmailseguro.ig.com.br
Ofertas imperdíveis! Link: http://www.americanas.com.br/ig/