gnupg 1.2.2: IPv6 support

Jason Harris jharris at widomaker.com
Tue Aug 26 00:01:02 CEST 2003

On Mon, Aug 25, 2003 at 10:03:26PM +0200, Fabio Coatti wrote:
> Alle 16:22, domenica 24 agosto 2003, Michael H. Warfield ha scritto:
>

> > 	I can certainly test it from a client stand-point.  Are there
> > some IPv6 keyservers out there to test against?
>
> Well, here (Ferrara Linux User Group/deepspace6.net project) we have the
> possibility to set up a "test" IPv6 keyserver; is there any recommended
> package to set up such a thing?

http://www.earth.li/projectpurple/progs/onak.html , IIRC, and I think just
the DB4 snapshot/branch of pks, http://pks.sf.net/ .

Also, http://lists.alt.org/pipermail/pgp-keyserver-folk/ is the (new) place
to signup for the keyserver mailing list, if you want to reach more
keyserver folks.

--
Jason Harris          | NIC:  JH329, PGP:  This _is_ PGP-signed, isn't it?
jharris at widomaker.com | web:  http://jharris.cjb.net/