Importing invalid key

Marcus Brinkmann Marcus.Brinkmann at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Fri Feb 7 18:25:01 CET 2003

On Fri, Feb 07, 2003 at 07:29:24PM +0300, Vit Sykacek wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I've got problem with importing invalid key by gpgme_op_import function.
> This function does return always no_error, and I'm sure, the key is
> not valid. What am I doing wrong ??

It's not really possible to know how many keys a broken data block should
contain, so we can not really say if the import failed.

Just use gpgme_op_import_ext and compare the result of *NR with the number
of imports you expected.  That might still fail with importing already
imported keys, though.

Thanks,
Marcus

--