Import key

Marcus Brinkmann Marcus.Brinkmann at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Wed Feb 19 21:54:02 CET 2003

On Wed, Feb 19, 2003 at 10:42:54PM +0300, Vit Sykacek wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> I try importing keys, using gpgme. But if I import key with other time of
> creation (newer) than time on my machine, this function doesn't work. But
> from command line I can do this.

Well, first, if the creation time is newer that the time on the machine, one
of the two times is wrong, so fix your system time.

Second, to verify that everything is as it should be, you could provide us
with the output of
gpg --batch --status-fd=2 --import your_bogus_key

or give me a key with creation time a couple of weeks into the future.
Also, what does "doesn't work" mean?  Do you get an error value, and if yes,
which one?

Thanks,
Marcus

--