quantum computing?!? Or, I don't want anyone to read my eMails... never.

Stefan Fendt stefan at lionfish.ping.de
Thu Jan 2 14:22:02 CET 2003

> There is a problem in what you said. Alice KNOWS Bob's key and Bob
> KNOWS

That's true, I need to think longer on my ideas before beliving in
them... :) It definetly wasn't that clever... Sorry...

But well, is there any possibility left to negotiate large keys
without using a so called one-way-function (which might not truely be
one) and  without giving the key to a person directly before sending
the message?

Stefan

PS: I don't like polluting the gpg-list with that kind of stuff. Are
there any lists were this topic would fit better?