Porting style [was Re: GPG port to TANDEM]

David Champion dgc at uchicago.edu
Tue Jan 14 17:56:02 CET 2003

* On 2003.01.14, in <87el7gcalr.fsf at alberti.g10code.de>,
*	"Werner Koch" <wk at gnupg.org> wrote:

> We don't accept changes which render the code unreadable; especially
> #ifdef __some_ostype__ are in general not acceptable.  There are

How should it be done? I would have expected the alternatives to be
less likely to be accepted, so I'm not sure what approach to take. All
hypothetical, but as a open-source contributor with far more patches
rejected than accepted, this kind of thing intrigues me.

--
 -D.                                          Sr. Information Adjuster
 dgc at uchicago.edu                Department of Information Adjustments