Changing GPGME's license

Bernd Eckenfels lists at lina.inka.de
Mon Jul 21 20:07:04 CEST 2003

On Mon, Jul 21, 2003 at 03:47:35PM +0100, Ian Jackson wrote:
> I had a bit of a go at drafting such a limited licence change for
> adns, but I stopped when the main enquirer who was asking turned out
> not to be serious about the amount of money involved.

It wont wortk with a limited LGPL, AFAIK LGPL does not allow limitations.
But you can have a dual commercial license to do this, just like MySQL is
doing with the client libs. But this only works if you own all the code, and
do not use any GPLed code inside of it.

Greetings
Bernd
--
  (OO)      -- Bernd_Eckenfels at Wendelinusstrasse39.76646Bruchsal.de --
  o--o     *plush*  2048/93600EFD  eckes at irc  +497257930613  BE5-RIPE