Encrypt/decript large files

Eric Harlow linuxgeek at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 24 19:56:02 CEST 2003

Sorry for the delay in getting back.  It takes a while
to run the tests and there's so many other things
going on.

Using -z0 to encrypt a large file results in similar
errors - bad packets, message manipulated, etc.  The
largest file I got to work was a bit over 2.3 gig.
Somewhere over that, it fails.  This error occurred on
a file of 4,799,488,000.

I have not tried this on Linux due to lack of free
space.  Would it be helpful to see if it occurs on
Linux too?