gpgme development

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Mon Mar 10 13:45:02 CET 2003

On Mon, 10 Mar 2003 11:48:43 -0000, Colin Ellis said:

> Hello, I am interested in using the gpgme library and would like to aid its
> development.

> How can I become involved in this project?

Test and use it.  Report bugs or things you want to include. I believe
gpgme is best maintained and developed in the hands of one developer
(i.e. Marcus).  A HOWTO/FAQ or a better website for gpgme are
subprojects which can be done by someone else of course; may be this
is something for you?

Salam-Shalom,

   Werner

p.s.
Optionally order extensions or bug fixing from my company or make use
of the Maintenance Points Program