Keypair ????

Jacob Perkins jap1 at users.sourceforge.net
Tue Mar 18 17:39:01 CET 2003

Assuming you already have a public GpgmeKey, you can start another
listing operation with gpgme_op_keylist_start (ctx,
gpgme_key_get_string_attr (key, GPGME_ATTR_FPR, NULL, 0), 1).  This will
list any secret keys with the same fingerprint as the public key.  So,
if gpgme_op_keylist_next gives No_Error, then you have both public and
secret keys.

Is there a better way to do this?

On Mon, 2003-03-17 at 14:04, Vit Sykacek wrote:
> I ment some function in gpgme, or another possibility than
> call something from command line.
>
> Vit

Jacob Perkins <jap1 at users.sourceforge.net>
seahorse