1.3.1 cross compile error

venona at gmx.ch venona at gmx.ch
Sat Mar 22 09:06:01 CET 2003

On Fri, 21 Mar 2003 17:22:20 -0500, David Shaw <dshaw at jabberwocky.com> wrote:

> This is a typo in the trustdb.c file.  Change the line that reads
>
> #ifdef DISABLE_REGEXP

> #ifdef DISABLE_REGEX

Thank you for the advice. After that change I could build gpg.exe.

But unfortunately I still cannot build gpgkeys_hkp.exe.
When I did "make" the following error appeared:

gpgkeys_hkp.c:21: config.h: No such file or directory
gpgkeys_hkp.c:29: util.h: No such file or directory
gpgkeys_hkp.c:30: http.h: No such file or directory
gpgkeys_hkp.c:31: keyserver.h: No such file or directory
make[2]: *** [gpgkeys_hkp] Error 1

Then I copied util.h, http.h and keyserver.h from "include" directory
in "gnupg-1.3.1" dir to "keyserver" dir, copied config.h from
"gnupg-1.3.1" dir to both "include" and "keyserver" dir, and did
"make" again.

At this time I encountered the following error:

gpgkeys_hkp.c:21: config.h: No such file or directory
In file included from gpgkeys_hkp.c:29:
util.h:27: types.h: No such file or directory
util.h:28: errors.h: No such file or directory
util.h:29: types.h: No such file or directory
util.h:30: mpi.h: No such file or directory
In file included from gpgkeys_hkp.c:30:
http.h:23: iobuf.h: No such file or directory
make[2]: *** [gpgkeys_hkp] Error 1

Then I copied types.h, errors.h and iobuf.h from "include" dir to
"keyserver" dir, and did "make".

At this time the error was as follows:

gpgkeys_hkp.c:21: config.h: No such file or directory
In file included from util.h:30,
                 from gpgkeys_hkp.c:29:
mpi.h:33: config.h: No such file or directory
make[2]: *** [gpgkeys_hkp] Error 1

I set the following options in autogen.sh: disable-regex,
with-included-zlib, enable-m-guard and enable-old-tiger.

May anyone tell me how to avoid the error?
Or build of gpgkeys_hkp.exe is impossible at all?
Any suggetstion will be appreciated.