gpgme hangs in a multithreaded app

Marcus Brinkmann Marcus.Brinkmann at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Fri Mar 28 14:46:02 CET 2003

On Fri, Mar 28, 2003 at 10:26:08AM +0100, Albrecht Dreß wrote:
> >clever hack to avoid several versions of gpgme).  This is unfortunately
> >not
> >documented ;)
>
> Well, IMHO you should *really* consider to add a note in section 2.5 of
> the manual...

Of course.  It _should_ be kinda obvious, because after all, how can gpgme
know that pthreads is used if it doesn't see its symbols.  But of course,
usually people would expect an error at least, and our clever automatic
detection defeats that expectation.  It will be documented.

Thanks,
Marcus

--
`Rhubarb is no Egyptian god.' GNU      http://www.gnu.org    marcus at gnu.org