Fw: CRC error

John Mason mason at flyfire.com
Mon May 26 02:12:02 CEST 2003

David et al,

Thanks the the additional info. The spaces are for some reason are replacing
the plus signs '+' within the encrypted data. Apparently moving over to the
Windows NT / ColdFusion world the plus signs are getting filtered. I would
be curious to see if this is also true for the Linux/ColdFusion environment.
I replace the spaces with the '+', and everything fell into place.

thanks for the help,

John