Problem with C++ wrapper and gpgme

Marcus Brinkmann Marcus.Brinkmann at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Mon May 26 02:19:02 CEST 2003

On Mon, May 26, 2003 at 12:48:29AM +0200, Florian Lindner wrote:
> I use version 0.3.15 of gpgme with gpg 1.2.1 and I try to write a C++ wrapper
> of gpgme. But encrypting is not working, and I can't find out why.

In general there is nothing magical about gpgme and C++.  If a program isn't
working, you should always be able to find out the equivalent C program that
shows the problem, by finding out the sequence of calls made to the gpgme
library and their arguments.  That is the first thing you should work out.

Try to find the smallest example that shows the problem.

Thanks,
Marcus

--
`Rhubarb is no Egyptian god.' GNU      http://www.gnu.org    marcus at gnu.org