bug in newpg-0.9.4/common vasprintf implementation

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Thu Nov 13 20:16:26 CET 2003

On Thu, 13 Nov 2003 08:50:39 -0500, Andrew J Schorr said:

> Thanks, but the prototype in common/util.h needs to be fixed also.

Will do, this is blind hacking as I can't test this really.

> Is there a general interest in Solaris compatibility issues?  I had
> a lot of trouble building newpg and affiliated packages on Solaris 8,
> but perhaps some stuff has been fixed in CVS.

I know that there are a few bugs but it is not easy to test them for
me.

I am going to release a new set of packages starting tomorrow to
replace newpg (i.e GnuPG-1.9).  I'd appreciate any comments on the
build status for Solaris and other common platforsm (please no
Windows, we don't care about this at the moment).

Thanks,

Werner Koch                                      <wk at gnupg.org>
The GnuPG Experts                                http://g10code.com
Free Software Foundation Europe	                 http://fsfeurope.org