[Fwd: RPMS package gnupg 1.2.3]

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Tue Nov 25 17:10:05 CET 2003

On Tue, 25 Nov 2003 09:29:04 -0200, Lercio Teotonio Gontijo said:

> I am a leader of project Libertas (distro linux based on RedHat 7.3).
> I "get" the source code of version 1.2.1 SRPMS RedHat 9.0 and compile it and
> after sucessfull I am replace source code for gnupg 1.2.3 and also
> (after few changes) compile it sucessfull.
> Please make this RPM source avaliable for download for any in site of GNUPG.

I am sorry, but we don't provide RPMs on ftp.gnupg.org.  If you want
to update the included spec file, please make sure that it still works
for RedHat and sent the changes to me.

Thanks,

Werner Koch                                      <wk at gnupg.org>
The GnuPG Experts                                http://g10code.com