gnupgp-1.2.3 on aix-4.3.3

Phill Rogers Phill.Rogers at JerseyPost.com
Mon Sep 29 16:26:01 CEST 2003

I'm getting compile errors:
mpih-div.c: In function `mpihelp_mod_1':
mpih-div.c:87: warning: implicit declaration of function `__udiv_w_sdiv'
mpih-div.c:103: error: can't find a register in class `MQ_REGS' while
reloading `asm'
[ repeated again in 103 and also twice in 108 and 137 ]

I was on gcc-3.1, tried again with gcc-3.3.1 and then tried gnupgp
versions 1.2.2  1.2.1 and 1.2.0  but all combinations have problems
compiling.

Is there a gnupgp version which is known to work on aix-4.3.3 ?
Or is there somewhere I can get binaries (I'm outside the US) ?

Thanks.

--
Phill Rogers, Technical Development Manager, ProMail, Jersey Post
Tel:+44(0)1534 516342, Fax:+44(0)1534 516351, <URL:

the system manager.

Jersey Post for the presence of computer viruses.

www.jerseypost.com