GPG Lockfile (concurrency) issue, keyring lost: awarding 300$ for bugfix

Stefan Haller Stefan.Haller at ascom.ch
Wed Aug 11 14:19:33 CEST 2004

Hi

Thanks for the quick answer.

I, in fact, did use somebody else's compile. So, I checked out the HEAD
branch from CVS now myself, but unfortunately, I cannot build it because
of autoconf. (autoconf-2.59 from sunfreeware.com on Solaris 8).

Output is:
nhalls at parrot:~/tmp/gnupg$ autoconf
configure.ac:38: error: possibly undefined macro: AM_INIT_AUTOMAKE
      If this token and others are legitimate, please use
m4_pattern_allow.
      See the Autoconf documentation.
configure.ac:39: error: possibly undefined macro: AM_CONFIG_HEADER
configure.ac:366: error: possibly undefined macro: AM_MAINTAINER_MODE
configure.ac:371: error: possibly undefined macro: AM_SANITY_CHECK
configure.ac:373: error: possibly undefined macro: AM_MISSING_PROG
configure.ac:389: error: possibly undefined macro: AM_CONDITIONAL
configure.ac:651: error: possibly undefined macro: AM_GNU_GETTEXT_VERSION
configure.ac:653: error: possibly undefined macro: AM_GNU_GETTEXT

What is wrong here?

Any help apprciated.

Cheers
 Stefan