GPG Lockfile (concurrency) issue, keyring lost: awarding 300$ for bugfix

Stefan Haller Stefan.Haller at ascom.ch
Fri Aug 13 09:38:44 CEST 2004

Hi all

The latest development version as indicated by Simon Josefsson did not
work for me. And in fact, my test script was buggy of course, I include
the latest in this email again.

Werner, your patch works great for me. I'm especially happy with the fact
that I do not need to consider the lock-exit code thanks to your 10 second
timeout...

I have only two questions, is there a good reason that I get the following
message :
gpg: some signal caught ... exiting

I got this message 20 times during the period that is required to import
50 keys... But exit code seems to be 0 always and I cannot spot any real
problem with it.

Second question, are you going to include this patch in the development
branch that is used for the next stable release?

I will contact you, Werner, directly for payment details...

Thanks for the quick help!
 Stefan

Stefan Haller
Software Development