signing a file using gnuPG libraries

Cyprien Simons cyprien.simons at tu-berlin.de
Mon Aug 16 16:24:46 CEST 2004

Hi,

I'm trying to use the GnuPG libraries, and I encounter a problem in signing a
file. I use read_passphrase_from_fd( int pwd_fd ) and then
clearsign_file( ... ) to do the job. But somehow I get a "bad passphrase".
I've checked if the password is correct and correctly read by the
read_passphrase_from_fd() function, so I really don't understand where the
problem is... I've discovered that the problem appear in the build_sklist()
function: ( unlock && (rc = check_secret_key( sk, 0 )) ) return TRUE which
leads to the "skipped 'nameofmykey': bad passphrase" message...

I don't know if this mailinglist is the good one for asking such a question.
If not, sorry for the mail, and I'll be appreciating any redirection on
another forum.

Thanks a lot for any help,

Cyprien