ath.c:201: _gcry_ath_mutex_unlock: Assertion `*lock == ((ath_mutex_t) 1)' failed.

Thorsten Hirsch t.hirsch at web.de
Tue Aug 31 15:48:29 CEST 2004

Hi.

I just wanted to revoke my key and this is what happened:

$ gpg --gen-revoke E3379ACD
gpg: NOTE: THIS IS A DEVELOPMENT VERSION!
gpg: It is only intended for test purposes and should NOT be
gpg: used in a production environment or with production keys!

sec  1024D/E3379ACD 2003-03-07   Thorsten Hirsch <t.hirsch at web.de>

Create a revocation certificate for this key? yes
Please select the reason for the revocation:
  0 = No reason specified
  1 = Key has been compromised
  2 = Key is superseded
  3 = Key is no longer used
  Q = Cancel
(Probably you want to select 1 here)
Your decision? 2
Enter an optional description; end it with an empty line:
> die vom CCC meinen, dass 1024bit nich mehr sicher sind - ich glaub's ihnen mal :-)

Reason for revocation: Key is superseded
die vom CCC meinen, dass 1024bit nich mehr sicher sind - ich glaub's ihnen mal :-)
\x0
Is this okay? yes

You need a passphrase to unlock the secret key for
user: "Thorsten Hirsch <t.hirsch at web.de>"
1024-bit DSA key, ID E3379ACD, created 2003-03-07

gpg: gpg-agent is not available in this session
ASCII armored output forced.
gpg: ath.c:201: _gcry_ath_mutex_unlock: Assertion `*lock == ((ath_mutex_t) 1)' failed.
Aborted

The guys in the IRC (freenode, #gnupg) said, that I should send a bug report, so here I am.
I'm using Gentoo, gnupg version is 1.9.10.

Regards,
Thorsten
--
PGP public key: