New pinentry release?

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Thu Dec 9 12:29:58 CET 2004

On Wed, 08 Dec 2004 20:14:00 +0000, Albrecht Dreß said:

> what do you think about preparing a new pinentry release? There has been
> no change in the CVS sice end-september, and frequently people are asking
> me about the gtk+-2 extension....

Marcus: Didn't we changed this in the CVS already?  I can't check
right now because I am on the train and using the Debian packages one.

Anyway, we should do such a release soon.  We are also preparing
another pinentry version but I am not sure whether this will be ready
by Christmas.  I'd like to include that (still secret one) into the
next release.

Salam-Shalom,