(no subject)

Adam Schreiber sadam at CLEMSON.EDU
Wed Dec 15 17:00:58 CET 2004

Greetings,

I'm a developer of Seahorse, a GNOME GPG Key Manager.  Not only does the
project manage keys, but it provides GNOME integration for encryption, and
signing.

The developers of Seahorse were wondering about the status of a couple
items and the general direction GPGME is headed in.  The items are:

  * Exporting Secret Keys
  * Manipulation of image associated with a key

I believe exporting secret keys was discussed a long time ago:
http://lists.gnupg.org/pipermail/gnupg-devel/2002-April/018273.html

We may be able to provide some assistance with adding these features.

Adam Schreiber