Help test new HTTP/FTP code

Joe Vender jvender at owensboro.net
Sat Dec 25 13:08:54 CET 2004

I apologize for the word wrap problem when posting to this list. I've never
been able to get Calypso to wrap the way I want it to. Qoutes get all
messed up. I hope this works. If not, I'll just have to go to another
emailer when posting to this list, since it doesn't understand qouted
printable encoding.