HowTo Verify : PGP Mime Signature over Text AND Attachment (RFC2015)

Harakiri harakiri_23 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 9 09:18:02 CET 2004

Thanks for the fast reply, well thats like i thought
but i must be missing something - what is actually
signed within this multipart ?

I thought it was :

Part 1 Content-Types
Part 1 Data
Part 2 Content-Types
Part 2 Data

or do i miss something here ? I dont think the
boundarys are signed to, or are they?

Because i tried to verified such a message as i said
with gpg, i pasted the 1 Part and the 2 Part together
and tried gpg --verify sig.txt data.txt, but i always
had a bad signature.

Regards