compile gpgme with VisualC

Marcus Brinkmann marcus.brinkmann at rub.de
Thu Feb 19 00:57:32 CET 2004

At Wed, 18 Feb 2004 12:54:04 +0100,
Francesco Picasso wrote:
> hi all,
> I've created the .dsp project to compile (and run :)
> gpgme (0.3.16) with microsoft visualC.
> I was able to successfully run the test provided.

Congrats!

> I've modify the config.h by hand and I've fix minor
> erroneous functions calls.
> if anyone is interested in, I will send the dsp/dsw
> and the little diff.

We are definitely interested.  If you want to speed things up, check
if those changes still apply to the 0.4.x branch, because the 0.3.x
branch is effectively discontinued.  Still, I have no problems
applying the changes even to 0.3.x if you provide a sane patch, in
particular as getting 0.4.x to work on such platforms will be
difficult.

Irregardless of any procedural question, we are certainly interested
to learn about the particular problems you had (so we may be able to
prevent them in the future).

Thanks,
Marcus