--with-key-data for secret keys

Peter Palfrader gnupg-devel=gnupg.org at lists.palfrader.org
Sat Jan 24 02:34:25 CET 2004

Hi,

I am looking for a GPL compatible program that gives me key parameters
of a private OpenPGP key.

GnuPG dumps key parameters with --with-key-data for public keys.  Any
chance dumping private key parameteres could be added to GnuPG?

Or can you suggest another tool for doing that?
Peter
    messages preferred.    | : :' :      The  universal