Signature-Subkey on GnuPG-Card

Joachim Breitner mail at joachim-breitner.de
Thu Jul 8 17:08:03 CEST 2004

Hi,

I managed to create a encryption-subkey on my gnupg-card (serial number
100 - cool) for an existing key in my keyring and that works for en-/
decryption (not yet without the primary secret key in the keyring,
though). But my daily work is mostly signing e-mails and files, so I'd
want to have a signature (as in mails and files, not keys) subkey on my
gpg card. Is that possible at all with the current layout, or is slot 1
only meant for primary keys?

thx,

nomeata
--