Adding subkey on card to existing key (w/ failing code :-))

Joachim Breitner mail at joachim-breitner.de
Fri Jun 25 13:09:49 CEST 2004

Hi,

I bought one of those cool OpenGPG-cards on LinuxTag. I'd like to
continue using my current key, but have a subkey on the card for
encryption and file/mail signing. Since there is no code yet for this, I
tried to hack something to gether. It seems to work a bit, but in the
end gnupg will choke on the final thing, saying:

gpg: error getting main key 00000000 of subkey CD50AFED: public key not found
gpg: error getting main key 00000000 of subkey CD50AFED: public key not found
(complete log attached)

I attached the patch, please have a look at it and point me to things to
fix, or tell me that I did it horribly wrong :-)

nomeata
--
Joachim "nomeata" Breitner
  mail: mail at joachim-breitner.de | ICQ# 74513189 | GPG-Key: 4743206C