OT - problems with gnupg mailing lists

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Mon Jun 28 10:45:39 CEST 2004

On Fri, 25 Jun 2004 11:21:37 -0400 (EDT), Atom 'Smasher' said:

> all four of them are in the www archives, but i only received one of
> them [the last one] via email. something is horribly wrong with the
> mailing lists.

I think I found the problem.  Some time ago I changed the exim
configuration to do only queue messages on high system load. All
queued messages should be processed every 30 minutes, however the cron
command used to read:

  if [ -x /usr/sbin/exim -a -f /etc/exim.conf ]; then ...

but exim.conf is /etc/exim/exim.conf - so this never worked which was
no problem because exim did the queue run anway when queuing new
messages.  Until I added the load limit. Bummer.

Should be fixed now.

Shalom-Salam,