gpgme: Problem while releasing context after decryption

Joachim Gruhn joachim.gruhn at snap.de
Wed Jun 23 14:17:27 CEST 2004

Hello,
I have created a windows dll from gpgme v0.3.16 using i.e. encryption
and decryption from within my application. Everything seems to work fine
except the decryption. It seems that the decryption itself is ok but
when "gpgme_release(ctx);" is called, the application hangs up. If I
step through the code with my debugger this problem did not accure. Any
idea is welcome.

Using GnuPG v1.2.4, OpenPGP, VC6 on Win XP prof.

Joachim
Joachim Gruhn                      mailto:  Joachim.Gruhn at snap.de
SNAP Innovation Software GmbH    Web:   http://www.snap.de