libgcrypt on windows

Jan Tobias Muehlberg muehlber at fh-brandenburg.de
Wed Jun 30 19:11:32 CEST 2004

Hello,

I'm actually developing a small application using libgcrypt
1.1.94. This works really nice on Linux and Solaris. Today I
tried to compile it on windows (the cygwin environment) but
failed to build the library. It compiled nicely but failed to
link the tests due to several undefined references. It seems
as if somebody prepends some underscores to most of the function
names.

Did somebody of you made the same experience? Is there a known
sollution?

BTW: I read somewhere that '#define WITH_SYMBOL_UNDERSCORE 1'
should help -- it didn't work for me.

Yours,
J. Tobias

--