Error creating backup of trustdb with 1.3.92

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Tue Nov 9 19:05:46 CET 2004

On Tue, 09 Nov 2004 18:28:55 +0100, Patrick Brunschwig said:

> Instead, there's a file pubring.tmp. I have also double checked the
> permissions, and all is as it should be. By the way, I'm not the only
> one to have noticed this bug. Some Enigmail users tell me about the same

Please report such problems to this list.  We can only fix things we
know about.  Timo once mentioned that we had a similar problem but he
wasn't later able to replicate it.

The most likely thing here is that the file is still open while we are
trying to rename it.  This is the usual Windows sillyness of a missing
inode concept.