Http-Proxy Authentification Support

Florent Thoumie flz at xbsd.org
Wed Sep 1 03:12:07 CEST 2004

	Hi !

	I've just written a quick and dirty patch to add
	authentification support for http-proxies.

	With this patch, do_parse_uri() now support this scheme :

	-> http://username:password@proxy.example.com:3128

	I haven't found such a patch, so I thought some people could be
	quite interested in this.

	Here is the patch attached, it applies cleanly against 1.2.5 and
	1.2.6.

	Hope it'll be useful.

	Thanks for your work !

	PS: I'm not subscribed to the list, so please keep me in Cc:
	field.

--
Florent Thoumie
flz at xbsd.org