Fails when compiling [WAS: Re: [Announce] GPGME 1.0.0 released]

Marcus Brinkmann marcus.brinkmann at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Thu Sep 30 23:22:47 CEST 2004

At Thu, 30 Sep 2004 19:13:15 +0200,
Jose Carlos Garcia Sogo <jsogo at debian.org> wrote:
> > We are pleased to announce version 1.0.0 of GnuPG Made Easy,
>
>  Hi, when trying to compile it in Debian fails. Attached is the build
> log.
>
>  I'm not applying any patch (I have disabled 10_relibtoolize patch you
> can find in 0.9.x versions), so it must be a problem in gpgme itself.

Holy Bartholomeus, there is actually somebody compiling GPGME without
GpgSM support!  You'd think I would have thought of testing that
before this major release, but we have worked hard on the Aegypten
project recently, so that was all that was on my mind.

I guess I have to thank you for this, but you are spoiling my party, grrr :)

Ok, gpgme 1.0.1 should come soon.

Marcus