Typo causing segmentation fault for gpgme_wait(NULL, ..)

Marcus Brinkmann marcus.brinkmann at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Thu Apr 14 10:38:19 CEST 2005

At Tue, 29 Mar 2005 21:07:20 -0500,
Igor Belyi <belyi at users.sourceforge.net> wrote:

> [1  <text/plain; ISO-8859-1 (7bit)>]
> Ok, here's the last patch in this short burst of a desire to help. :)
>
> When the first argument of the gpgme_wait is NULL it causes segmentation
> fault due to a small typo in the code. The attached patch fixes the problem.

Excellent!  That was a cut&paste bug.  I introduced a new temporary
variable to the same effect.

2005-04-14  Marcus Brinkmann  <marcus at g10code.de>

        * wait-global.c (gpgme_wait): Use LI->ctx when checking a context
        in the list, not the user-provided CTX.
        Reported by Igor Belyi <gpgme at katehok.ac93.org>.

Thanks,
Marcus