opensc and pth in scd

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Thu Apr 21 22:45:43 CEST 2005

On Thu, 21 Apr 2005 21:27:25 +0200, Axel Thimm said:

> the scd Makefile will turn off pth libs if OpenSC is detected. But
> USE_GNU_PTH is still defined in command.c compiling in the pth_sleep

Damned.  I forgot about this.  The solution is pretty easy:

Delete or comment the whole block:

  if (rc && has_option (line, "--wait"))
    {
      pth_sleep (1); /* Better implement an event mechanism. However,
                        for card operations this should be
                        sufficient. */
      goto retry;
    }

It is not used yes.

Time to move forward with app-p15.c to get rid of OpenSC.

Shalom-Salam,