What i need to use my usb-tokens with gnupg?

Sharon sharon.mirsky at gmail.com
Thu Dec 1 18:12:20 CET 2005

kazabe <kazabe <at> gmail.com> writes:

> Hi
>
> I need use my usb-tokens with gnupg, but simply dont work.  All to i
> found is related with smart card readers, and another usb tokens
> (aladdin by example).

Hi,

I am trying to use my Aladdin eToken with GnuPG 1.4.2 for windows. I've noticed
that you've said you found information regarding the usage of Aladdin tokens in
this environment. I will appreciate if you could forward me to this
documentation. If you have any other documentation, tutorials etc. that could
help I will appreciate if you could point them out for me.

Thanks in advanced,

Sharon.