Gpg-agent is not working!

Anton ask at skmp.net
Thu Feb 3 10:18:58 CET 2005

My system is FreeBSD 5.2.1-RELEASE

I have installed gpgme on it and pinentry from /usr/ports/security/pinentry
with option PINENTRY-GTK2=yes.

In ~/.gnupg/gpg.conf I have enabled string - "use-agent".

In ~/.gnupg/gpg-agent.conf I wrote this:

pinentry-program /usr/local/bin/pinentry-gtk-2
no-grab
default-cache-ttl 1800

In my ~/.xinitrc file I wrote this:

#!/bin/sh
killall gpg-agent
eval "$(/usr/local/bin/gpg-agent --daemon -s)"
exec startkde

When KDE starts Kgpg and KMail do not says anything about wrong gpg-agent.

I have file "message". There is an encrypted by my key message - "Test of GPG"
in it.

In shell I print: gpg --use-agent -o "decrypt" --decrypt "message"

After this I see pinentry-gtk-2 window, which ask my passphrase:
"You need a passphrase to unlock the secret key for user:......."

After entering a passphrase I can see file "decrypt", with phrase "Test of
GPG" in it.
But when I try to do: gpg --use-agent -o "decrypt1" --decrypt "message"
I see pinentry-gtk-2 window again!
Same situation happens, when I try send singed message to myself.

What's wrong? Why gpg-agent didn't cache passphrase?