pubkey problems

Christian Brueffer chris at unixpages.org
Thu Jan 6 22:17:36 CET 2005

Hi,

since about September I have a problem with my public key on the
keyservers, namely:

chris at haakonia:~ $ gpg --refresh-keys
gpg: refreshing 40 keys from x-hkp://wwwkeys.de.pgp.net
[...]
gpg: mpi too large (22867 bits)
gpg: read_block: read error: invalid packet
gpg: no valid OpenPGP data found.
gpg: Total number processed: 39
gpg:              unchanged: 39

The error occurs, when my key is processed.  Of course the key can't be
imported into gpg now.  I have tested gpg 1.4.0 and 1.9.14, but no success.
It seems like the key includes a corrupted signature or something.

This problem was discussed on sks-devel some time back and they have
fixed their server to deal with this kind of problem.

Any ideas?

- Christian

--
Christian Brueffer	chris at unixpages.org	brueffer at FreeBSD.org